Hi. It’s Alex here.
In this review, I’m going to take a closer look at Sqribble – a brand new cloud-based tool that allows you to create eBooks, reports, whitepapers or other digital books on the fly, quickly and easily.
I’ll cover what it does, who it’s for, how much it costs, what the upsells are of this new tool, so you can make a more informed decision about purchasing it… and if it’s right for you.
What is Sqribble?
Sqribble is a cloud based eBook creator tool. It allows you to create professional looking eBooks, based on templates inside the tool, with a few clicks, saving you a huge amount of time and money.
Unlike other eBook creators, Sqribble immediately caught my attention because it has some really useful features I haven’t seen anywhere else.
Here’s a few features that I really liked:
1. Automatic content – yep, you can actually use Sqribble to fill your book with expert content, so you don’t have to write a word. This is content from around the web, based on the URL you provide.
You can pull content from any URL, paste it directly, extract from a Word doc or from their own library of niche articles. Total game changer.
This is a HUGE time saver and a major plus for anyone who hates writing or doesn’t have time to do it.
2. Wonderful eCovers – a lot of eBook tools might save time, but they turn out terrible eCovers for your books. Sqribble is different here. The covers are seriously impressive. They wouldn’t look out of place on Kindle or Amazon, and they instantly look like you’re a professional who commands trust and authority.
3. Create Flipbooks – this is one of my favorite things about Sqribble. You can turn your “flat” books into interactive flipbooks. This makes your digital book look and feel much more like a real book — with pages that turn (animated like a real book page turning) and make the book look like something you can reach out and grab.
What else can Sqribble do?
Sqribble is versatile tool, with tons more features I found useful. For example, here’s what else Sqribble can do:
- Automatic table of contents
- Automatic headers and footers
- Automatic pagination
- Drag and drop design
- Add or delete pages
- Add your own media
- 300+ Google Fonts
- 50 eBook templates (covering 15 different niches)
- 10 different eBook themes (1 click changes color scheme of book)
- Import content from a URL
- Manually add content
And that’s just the stuff I saw inside the dashboard!
Sqribble Demo Video
How does this ebook creator software work?
When you log into Sqribble, you’ll see a bunch of eBook templates to choose from. These are all based on different categories, so you’ll need to find one that matches your market/topic/niche.
Once you’ve selected the template you want to use, you simply click “view” to see how your eBook will look (don’t worry, we’ll add your content next.)
In this view screen, you can see how the book will be laid out and get a feel for the style. If you don’t like it, you can always go back and choose another template (there’s 50 templates to choose from, and you can also edit the templates too, in all kinds of ways.)
You’ll notice that the layouts and designs are very slick. They look like professional publications!
Next, you’ll be asked where you want to source your content for the book. You can choose:
- Grab from a URL
- Start from scratch
- Copy and paste manually
- Upload Word File
- Start from Article Collection
Let’s take a closer look at these options.
1. Grab from a URL
This allows you to insert any URL you want, and Sqribble will automatically pull the content from that page and insert into your book. It strips the html code and only inserts the text from the page. This is my fave method, because it saves a ton of time, and allows you to use expert content (with credits) so you can target topics and niches you’re not an expert in!
2. Start from scratch
As it sounds, this option allows you to enter your content like you’d enter it into a Word document. You just type straight into the page.
3. Copy and paste manually
This allows you to copy content from anywhere you want, and paste into the book, where the book will format and lay it out for you professionally.
4. Upload Word File
You can get Sqribble to pull your content straight from a Word document, stripping out any code or weird formatting.
5. Start from Article Collection
Here you can extract content from Sqribble’s huge library of private label articles which you can use for free, without crediting authors or linking to the source. It’s another great way to quickly fill your book with content, for free!
6. Finally, you’ll move to an editing screen, where you can resize text, move content around, edit text directly, add media, links, lists, call to action areas, new pages, and a whole bunch of other options for customizing the look and feel of individual pages or the entire book.
You can even add new pages that use a totally different layout to the rest of your book, giving you a huge amount of flexibility and endless options for your book.
While editing, another thing I really liked was the Themes option. With a single click, you can instantly change the color theme and font style of your entire book. It’s like giving your book a new “skin” and it’s just one more feature that sets Sqribble apart from the other tools out there.
Finally, when you’re ready to publish, you hit the little “Generate eBook” button in the top right corner of the screen and voila, your book is now ready!
You can either open the book in a browser to preview it quickly or save as PDF.
Who is it for?
Sqribble is most suited for freelancers, independent internet marketers, small marketing agencies and small business owners who want to create lead magnets, publish Kindle books, create and sell eBooks, or publish whitepapers.
How much does it cost and where to buy?
Normally $197, but the special launch price is a one-time $47. You can buy it from the link below.
Sqribble upsells and OTOs
There are currently 4 upsells. You don’t really need all of them to use Sqribble, but they might come in useful depending on your situation and usage.
Here’s what they are:
Upgrade 1 — Sqribble professional ($97).
Unlock 150 more professional eBook templates (the best ones are in the professional version), graphics and even more ready—made content for all kinds of niches. (Just so you know, single templates from stock websites would cost you up to $450… for just ONE template!) Great for those that want more variety, content and heavy users.
Upgrade 2 — Sqribble Prime ($47).
Get 15 premium “limited edition” new eBook templates added to your Sqribble dashboard every month. This will increase your library over time, and make you stand out from other users. It works out to less than two bucks for a template! (Much cheaper than stock sites.) Great for moderate users.
Upgrade 3 — Sqribble Fantasia 3D ($77).
This includes 2-in-1 features.
- Unlocks a 3D cover creation tool inside your dashboard, allowing you to turn “flat” covers into lifelike, 3d covers. Great for getting more attention and making your books look and feel more “real.” People do judge a book by its cover, so something to keep in mind.
- Create “Flipbooks” that turn your eBooks into interactive and animated pages that turn like in real life. They can be linked to from anywhere online, as well as embedded on web pages with a single piece of code. This is really cool.
Upgrade 4 — Auto Job Finder software ($197).
If you’re going to be using Sqribble to create eBooks as a service to get paid, then Auto Job Finder is something that you need. It will automatically find you related jobs across various freelance websites and notify you so that you can fulfil them. A huge time saver and money earner.
You will get 10 additional Sqribble Templates and Ebook Profit Formula.
There have been plenty of free and paid eBook creator tools in the past, but I haven’t seen any that make the entire process as smooth and quick as Sqribble. It’s surprisingly glitch free (most low-priced tools like this are buggy as hell) and it’s packed with some really cool features.
The templates are very nice looking, the layouts are professional and the fact you can automatically add content makes this a must have for anyone who’s tired of spending hours slaving over book design, writing content and screwing around with formatting.
If you’re planning to create eBooks, reports or Kindle books in the near future, you owe it to yourself — and your sanity — to pick this up as it’s a tool that you’ll definitely need in your business.